Teach Kids To Code_
Who we are and what we do_
Cypher inspires children to learn the language of the future through creatively themed coding camps. In our one week camps we take students between the ages of 5-12+ through our exciting computing curriculum and prepare them for the digital future ahead. Cypher themes, such as Architecture, Fashion, Robotics, Minecraft and Creative Writing, are also integrated into our curriculum. We currently hold camps across various locations in London and need both teachers and assistants to run them with us every half term and holiday time!
- Next camp dates: 15 Oct - 19 Oct + 22 Oct - 26 Oct
- Interviews: Early September
- Induction day: Tues 25 Sept 1pm - 5pm (Compulsory)
- Pay: £80 - £100 per camp day (9am - 5pm)
We are looking for positive and energetic individuals passionate about teaching young people. With the help of at least one other teacher or facilitator you will run one of our October camps from start to finish. From setting up the class, preparing equipment and activities, to facilitating the smooth running of our coding lessons, you will be responsible for delivering our camp plan to completion. Experience in coding is not essential although an active interest or curiosity in technology and coding is expected. A training day will be provided in order for you to become acquainted with coding and our curriculum.
Key responsibilities include_
- Preparing and maintaining a calm and optimal teaching and learning environment during camp.
- Leading groups of students through our coding curriculum and themed exercises.
- Caring for and supervising all students with a responsible and conscientious attitude towards safeguarding children.
- Helping maintain the highest standards of attention to excellence for the Cypher brand.
- Ensuring a fun and positive experience throughout the camp.
Please complete the form below to apply.
** If you cannot see the form, please refresh your browser.**