FREE CODING CLASS_
Cypher teaches children, aged 6 - 12, to learn how to code through creatively themed lessons. Teaching children to code encourages curiosity, sparks their imagination and builds an ability to think creatively. Cypher courses equip children with the skills and confidence to be successful - future ready.
Join us for at Cypher Starters a FREE Live Online class where your child will:
- Learn to code their own game
- Get to grips with key coding concepts
- Enjoy a lesson taught by an experienced and enthusiastic Cypher Teacher
Days & Times_
Please choose the correct class for your child's age. If you book the wrong age group we will automatically reschedule your time-slot to the next available class in the correct age group for your child.
Please note children must be at least 6 years old to attend the class.
*Bookings close 24 hours before the start of each class.
- All our teachers are DBS checked and trained to Safeguarding Level 2
- Only registered participants may join the secure session
- Our moderator will monitor all comments and questions, filter and exclude participants if necessary
- A laptop or desktop computer per child - No iPad
- Students will need to be able to access their admin controls
- An internet connection – broadband connection 3mbs +
- Speakers – built-in or USB plug-in or wireless Bluetooth
- All Windows and Mac operating systems of the past 5 years are supported
- It is essential that any children taking part have an adult on hand to help set up and tackle any troubleshooting. We will send out clear guides for all adults who are responsible for the students.