Thank you for visiting. Here’s why you should join the Cypher community and book our amazing creativity and coding camps for your kids.
Learning coding through creative themes - an inspiring and inclusive approach
- Creative themes appeal to girls and boys
- Our themes relate computational thinking to the wider world eg in nature, architecture or fashion
- Not just a coding language - multi-disciplinary, multi-sensory projects
At our 'On Location' camps we provide enriched all day childcare - during every school holiday our day camps offer first-class, engaging learning and great fun for kids aged 5 - 12
- Healthy balance of screen-time, social time and playtime
- Well resourced locations in London, convenient pickups and early/late drop offs
Dedicated, enthusiastic teachers - we recruit to the highest standards and our own unique criteria - encouraging and supportive individuals, personable and friendly computer science enthusiasts.
- Inspiring and confident - Cypher trained and certified
- Safe and reliable - DBS checked and trained to Safeguarding level 2
Creativity is the goal. Coding is just to allow that. Creativity is in the front seat; technology is in the backseat. It is sort of the blend with both of these that you can do such powerful things now.
Outstanding cumulative curriculum
Our cumulative curriculum goes above and beyond the National Curriculum.
- Computational thinking enables your child to problem solve and apply their skills to technology and the world around them
- A cumulative and progressive program for each child from 4 - 14 - rewarding and growing at every step
- Nurtures a wider range of C21st skills eg teamworking, flexibility, creativity, communication
Designed to make your child future ready
Designed and curated by computer scientists, educationalists, artists and designers to capture the best content for inspiring our students
- Inspirational content to inspire, excite and build confidence in all children
- Carefully created to reflect age and experience
- Up-skilling the next generation to be able to lead, change and adapt alongside rapidly evolving technology